Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Concept of death

It is my belief that death is reality of nature, everyone has to die one day. Death is a moment at which our life ends. When our consciousness of worldly sense is ceases then we are considered died. I am not here to invent new definition of death, i just want to share my concept of death.

Most of the people show fear to death, they do not want to die and want to live forever. Especially the illiterate people who even do not have primary education do not want to die, although they are doing nothing for the welfare of humanity and just living without any cause. These kind of people may dread the pain, which death brings with her for most of the people who die in horrible accidents, miserable diseases and death resulting from barbarism of powerful tyrants. Those who love their own selves are also show reluctance to face death. I am unable to understand that why people are so afraid of this certain phenomenon of nature, although they know they have to leave this world one day and has to face death.


The people who are not doing anything for mankind's welfare, they have no right of wishing long life. The people who are doing great works for humanity should get long life. But GOD better knows and running life accurately. I can only wish that GOD give me that much sense that i could understand this philosophy of death.


I do not have reason but concept of death is as charmful for me as dread in watching deaths and their causes. Sometimes i get too mush eager to get died and sometimes i feel fear of death. This doubling of mind has made me puzzled by last two years. I do not know why i have not any firm belief of death. I get afraid of death when i listen about any dreadful incident of death of someone and when i listen about sudden and relaxed death of anyone then i want to die as soon as possible by the same process as i listened of sudden death.

But i am really afraid of GOD when i invite death because it may make GOD angry with me. Its my religious view point and my elders always taunt me for inviting death. May GOD show me the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment