Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who am i?

I am a common girl of Pakistan. I was born on 20th May, 1986 in Lahore, Pakistan. I was spending a good life and finished my schooling in 2002. Then i wanted to get admission in a well-reputed college. But i was oppressed by my family that i can do this because i am living in Pakistan where a girl cant make her decisions by herself. After too many efforts i started studying and peacefully completed my F.Sc (pre-engineering ).

Then i started B.Sc (double maths and physics) and got too many problems, created by my family. I completed B.Sc but was restricted to study further. I remained at home for four years like a prisoner for no solid reason.

Now i got permission to study further so i started MA ENGLISH. Another giant is now infront of me in the shape of study. Too exausting syllabus and pressure of family, am going to be out of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment